Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ELF Radiance Enhancer and All Over Color Stick Swatches


Today I'd like to show you the swatches and talk about two illuminizers by ELF
The Radiance Enhancer gives a nice discreet everyday illuminating touch in a liquid formula, while the All Over Color Stick has a less illuminating power and it's in a creamy formula. 
I personally have tried them both in the Spotlight shade, in fact they're pretty similar, but I prefer the Radiance Enhancer because it's a lil bit shinier (the Stick is almost invisible even though it has more pigmentation) but the All Over Color has a wonderful lemony orangy perfume!!  







Would I buy them again? I'd purchased again the Radiance Enhancer but I'd leave to others the All Over Color Stick! 
Here you have the swatches of the two products, the first picture is taken in daylight, the second with a flash. 
1: All Over Color Stick (Spotlight) 
2: Radiance Enhancer (Spotlight) 
























Have 'warm' and sweet holidays ^-^ 
Kali 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...