Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's 'Sfilata' time: a vegan 'Cappuccino', please!






NeveCosmetics came out with new Lip Pencils shades and evidently I got them since I consider them a handy and good quality product. Here I showed you all the shades they first came out with and I gave you my opinion about them, which is still the same: they are creamy, comfortable and pretty long lasting! 
They recently added 3 new shades, but I only got 2 since 'Invidia' is a light purple shade, somehow unwearable for me and very likely for most women in their everyday life :) 
I'll leave you then with the swatches of Cappuccino (a warm brownish orangish rose) and Sfilata (a deep amaranth). 






Cappuccino with flash
Cappuccino with day light


Sfilata with flash
Sfilata with day light
Swatches with sunlight




Swatches with flash
Swatches with indirect light






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...